1. How long will it take to receive my order?
- All of our products ship from OH. We ship with UPS and FedEx ground which means your transit time will be tracked and delivered in no more than 1-week. If an order is placed with no custom embroidery we are typically able to ship them out within a day or two. If you have requested personalization or a club logo or custom logo plan for an additional week while we confirm all of the details and thread colors with you and get the bag onto the embroidery machine.
2. Where do you ship to?
- We are able to ship to anywhere in the United States. International shipments are possible but will require exact quotations from courier for freight charges. $200 is used as a placeholder on all international shipments during checkout and the exact charges will be confirmed with the customer prior to payment processing. The difference will be automatically refunded.
3. Do you offer custom logo embroidery?
- We do! If you are looking for something truly unique, have a look through the "custom logo" section as well the "embroidery guidelines" section for more information. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us.
4. My golf club logo isn't an option when customizing my bag, what should I do?
- If your club logo isn't a part of our database and you would like it to be, please just let us know. We can get in touch with your club to see if we can setup an account with them and add them to our growing list of trusted partners whom share their logo files with us.
5. There is a problem with my bag, what should I do?
- If there is a problem, we will fix it, repair it, or refund it. We will do everything we can to make it right.
6. Do you offer any other styles of bags?
- Right now the 2.4 stand bag, the Elate 2.0, the Kantle, and the Sunday bag are the only models of golf bags that we offer. If there is a bag design that you think is unbeatable and would like us to offer something similar, let us know and we will see what we can do.
7. How much does the golf bags weigh?
- The stand bag weighs approximately 6 lbs, while the Sunday bag weighs 4 lbs. On average, a fully loaded golf bag will weigh anywhere from 20-30 lbs depending on how many balls, rain jackets, or shoes you manage to stuff in there. We have been playing golf for years and have come to realize that the more space you are given, the more things you fill it with. For that reason, our bags are designed to give you everything you need and nothing you don't, without all that extra baggage.
8. What makes our bags so special?
- Modeled after the L8, the greatest golf bag design ever, our bags offer a great design with unbeatable style and modern improvements. A fan favorite of caddies, the independent shoulder straps make it a perfect bag for one or two shoulder carrying. The stand design offers a more stable base than traditional designs and allows for improved visibility when selecting your clubs. All of that on top of the ability to personalize and have it delivered direct to your own home in less than 2 weeks.
9. Are Shapland bags water-proof?
- While we personally hate this metric and think the industry inaccurately defines a "waterproof" bag, by their standards yes our bags are definitely water-proof. The fabric is a marine grade, UV and water-proof fabric and our zippers on all apparel and valuables pockets are water-proof as well. We use a lightly oiled top-grain leather that will shed water, but with sustained exposure may begin to retain small amounts of water. This has no negative impact on the long-term durability of the bag. As a natural material, the leather will earn a patina over time. If you prefer the more fresh look you can always apply some leather conditioner to replenish some of those original leather oils.
10. Do you offer bulk order discounts?
- We would love to be the bag of choice for your team, club, or organization. Please contact us directly to discuss how we can meet your needs.